What a year it’s been!
It’s the start of a new year (and a new decade), so it’s a great time to reflect and look forward. What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2019?
Here are some of our top highlights:
- Our Mirrors & Windows English Language Arts curriculum was approved by the Texas State Board of Education, the Virginia Board of Education, the Tennessee State Board of Education and the North Carolina State Board of Education, which also approved our Mondo K-5 literacy curriculum!
- Mirrors & Windows was successfully reviewed by LearningList!
- We made significant enhancements to Passport, our digital learning environment, including a new messaging system for student-to-teacher and teacher-to-student communication, a custom Lesson Builder that allows teachers to develop and upload their own content, complete Flipgrid integration, and performance and usability enhancements.
- We released the 2nd edition of our 4-Level Spanish Program, ¡Qué chévere!, including these components for Levels 1-3:
- new ancillary materials to increase students’ access to authentic resources
- new video components for vocabulary and grammar support in a real-world context
- online assessments through Edulastic
- We also released ¡Qué chévere! 2nd edition Level 4 student text.
- We published our 4-Level French Program, T’es branché!, and created Passport lesson plans for all levels and editable quizzes and tests for teachers to customize to fit their needs.
- We added to our eReader collection for Spanish, French, and German. Combined with our ELA titles, we now offer hundreds of eReader titles through Passport!
- We created interactive eBooks for Amici d’ Italia, our 3-Level Italian Program.
- We connected with all of the incredible teachers at ILA in New Orleans, NCTE in Baltimore, ACTFL in Washington, D.C., NECTFL in NY and Central States in Columbus, OH.
Wait until you see what we have in store for 2020! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all of you!